HVAC Services In Alpharetta, Norcross, Roswell, GA and Surrounding Areas
HVAC systems serve various functions besides simply heating or cooling a room. The systems also improve indoor environmental quality and enhance the overall comfort of occupants. Maintaining the health of your HVAC equipment can save you more than just money and time; it also benefits your physical and mental well-being
The best thing to do if you have a problem with your air conditioning system is to hire an HVAC service in Alpharetta to handle the problem at hand. You should contact an HVAC contractor immediately if your home’s HVAC system is malfunctioning and posing a risk to you or your family’s safety.
What do HVAC services include?
A licensed service technician conducts a thorough inspection as part of the HVAC service plan. They’ll look for leaks, issues with the electrical connections and wiring, and how well your thermostat works, among other things. Here are a few things included in an HVAC service:
- Duct cleaning services are provided by AC installation Alpharetta. It is a routine step to keep your HVAC systems clean and dust-free.
- The filters in your system must be in good working order if you want air to flow freely through them. The filters are usually cleaned during an HVAC service but sometimes replaced.
- Coils on the evaporator and condenser are exposed to the air flowing through them and should be checked frequently to ensure they are working properly.
- Furnaces and air conditioners produce water vapour during operation, which you must carefully manage. Ensure drainage lines are clear, the collection pan isn’t overflowing, and condensate evaporates as needed by checking on it often.
- Checking the major and minor components of your heating and cooling system for any signs that something may be wrong is the goal of a visual assessment.
- Clean the top and sides of outdoor air conditioning units and heat pumps weekly during spring, summer, and fall to remove debris, such as leaves and pollen.
- Ensure that the refrigerant charge is correct, thermostats are working properly, and all electrical connections are secure.
When to get HVAC services
Maintaining your HVAC system every year is essential for your comfort. In the long run, temperature control systems become less effective and efficient as they age.
It is necessary to get your HVAC unit serviced yearly, even if you think it will last several years without needing to be serviced. AC replacement Alpharetta, GA, should examine your HVAC systems yearly. A specialist should inspect your home’s heating unit or air conditioner’s exterior and interior components and connections.
Therefore, whether you have a conventional central air conditioning system or a furnace, each system requires annual maintenance. If you have a heat pump system in your home that you use throughout the year, then you should plan to have this service performed once every six months.
Call your HVAC service today
At Cool now solutions, we offer a wide range of high-quality HVAC services. We thoroughly service your HVAC unit and heating replacement Alpharetta, while getting the most out of your time and saving money! Contact us today.