Furnace Repair in Alpharetta, Norcross, Roswell, GA and Surrounding Areas
At Cool Now Solutions, We offer heating repair in Alpharetta at an unbeatable cost. Our main motive only is customer satisfaction. Contact us today.
Reasons Why Your Furnace Needs Repair.
Dirty Air Filters.
Your furnace will work harder to compensate for the decreased airflow when your air filters get dirty or blocked. In this case, clogged air filters can harm your furnace’s limit switch, which regulates the fan, increasing energy usage and electricity expenses.
Additionally, if your furnace continually turns on and off, it can be due to an obstructed air filter. It needs to be inspected by a service provider for furnace repair in Alpharetta.
Thermostat is Broken.
You may notice the fan running, but your house’s heat is not evenly distributed. Your furnace turns on and off due to a malfunctioning thermostat, indicating that it needs professional services for furnace repair in Alpharetta.
Your Pilot Light Isn't Working.
Your furnace won’t often turn on if your pilot light isn’t functioning or your ignition is broken. If there are obstructions in your furnace, the pilot light may fail. It also may be a thermocouple issue that your pilot light isn’t working. A technician for heating repair service can help in this situation. Getting it checked can save you a lot of time and money.
Your Furnace is Old.
Your furnace might have reached the end of its useful life after years of regular use. You can get it replaced by a dependable technician for heating replacement in Alpharetta and enjoy the warm atmosphere at home.
Tips for Maintaining your Furnace to Prevent Repairs
Here are some suggestions to prevent the frequent furnace repair:
Change Furnace Filter
Filters that are dirty or blocked will not only affect your indoor air quality, but they also can make your furnace work more efficiently. A furnace forced to perform more work is less effective and will cost you money; however, it also reduces its life.
An overheated furnace will trigger the high-limit switch, which shuts the furnace off as a security measure. If your heating system seems to be continuously running even after changing your filter, you might need to call an HVAC professional.
Change Thermostat Batteries
Replacing your thermostat’s batteries at the beginning of the winter season is just as important as changing your thermostat’s programming. Old thermostats may not be able to program, and upgrading is advisable.
Clear Surrounding Clutter
After heater installation, your duty as a homeowner doesn’t end. Clean up the surrounding area around your furnace at the beginning of every heating season. Your furnace should be free of any clutter or debris. If your fireplace is inaccessible, ensure it is free of any debris or other critters that could have made their home there during the summer seasons.
Many homeowners believe it’s okay to ignore maintenance if their furnace is just one or two years old.
If it’s been a long time since the last maintenance, you should request an in-depth inspection for safety. Enrolling in an annual maintenance program after heater installation in Alpharetta, GA, is recommended since this will help you save money.
Get your Ducts Cleaned
An annual check of your ductwork is advised to check for gaps or tears. If you notice cold or hot spots within your home due to an imbalance in airflow, this is a significant sign of damage to the duct system. However, it’s recommended to consult an HVAC professional to examine and, if necessary, cleanse your air ducts.
Why Only Professional Furnace Repair?
Professionally-trained heating repair technicians ensure high-quality components, correct electrical wiring, and installation of electronic components. You shouldn’t put your heaters in the care of technicians who aren’t properly experienced or skilled. The heating system will last longer with proper repairs and regular maintenance of any problems by our professionals.
Contact Cool Now Solutions, to provide the best furnace repair in Alpharetta. Call us at 470-719-8488 or email us to schedule an appointment.
Services For A Well-Functioning HVAC System.
Contact Us Today For Furnace Repair In Alpharetta, Norcross, Roswell, GA and Surrounding Areas
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ignition problems: A furnace that is not igniting properly may be caused by a faulty ignition system or a dirty pilot light.
- Thermostat problems: A malfunctioning thermostat can cause a furnace to turn on and off at the wrong times or not turn on at all.
- Blower motor problems: The blower motor is responsible for circulating air through the furnace and into the home. A faulty blower motor can cause the furnace to overheat or not produce enough heat.
- Dirty or clogged filters: Filters can become dirty or clogged with debris, which can impede airflow and cause the furnace to overheat or shut down.
- Lack of maintenance: Failure to perform regular maintenance on a furnace can cause it to malfunction or fail altogether.
- Inspect the furnace: The technician will visually inspect the furnace for any signs of damage or wear and tear.
- Clean the furnace: The technician will clean the furnace, including the burners, heat exchanger, and other components.
- Replace the air filter: The technician will replace the air filter to ensure that the furnace is operating efficiently.
- Check the thermostat: The technician will check the thermostat to ensure that it is functioning properly and calibrated correctly.